The worst part of it is that Kristy has a radar to spot spiders that would rival even the best technology found in the Pentagon. She can step into a gymnasium and she could spot a daddy long legs from 100 feet away. Being the noble husband that I am, I always come running to the rescue, quickly and efficiently eliminating any possible threat to my darling wife's happiness.
Unfortunately, Kristy has started to train Zoë in her "spider spotting" ways. A couple of days ago, Zoë kept saying "Spider! Spider!" and pointing to the end table in the living room. So I gallantly strode over to eliminate this:
In case you can't tell what it is, its a piece of lint. Yes, lint. All that I know is that its going to be a painful time until our daughter can begin to distinguish the difference between a real spider and everything else...
OH MY Gosh,that's hilarious. Zoë, you're such a character. Good luck Lee. (It is an adorable thing though).
ReplyDeleteJust so everyone knows, Kristy barely looked at my post because even the picture of the spider was too much for her to see. They don't even have to be real!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Kristy, spiders are terrifying (the picture gave me a shiver). And lint can be scary in a certain light.....
ReplyDeletei told lee if he didn't add a new post in the next day or two i would take off that picture as I could not go on and look at a massive spider that was real just in a picture. So since he didn't I put a new picture up that I could handle. The ONLY reason I am scared of spiders is ALL because of my dad as he would kill them and chase me around the house with the dead spider.
ReplyDeleteOh KRISTY, that is so not true. He did it once and you were like 18, yes 18!
ReplyDelete